Name a Seat
Why dedicate a seat?
The SFJAZZ Center is the first freestanding building in the western United States built specifically for jazz performance and education; our state-of-the-art Robert N. Miner Auditorium will host some of the biggest names and brightest rising stars in music. Naming a seat in this incredible setting is a beautiful way to:
- Celebrate your love for the music
- Commemorate the opening of the SFJAZZ Center
- Honor a favorite musician, or
- Remember someone you loved, or someone who loved jazz
How do I sign up?
Seat dedications are available with gifts of $5,000 or above to The World Is Listening Campaign for the SFJAZZ Center.
There are three ways to name a seat:
- Download this form and mail it to us at 201 Franklin St., San Francisco, CA 94102
- Contact Katiti Crawford, Major Gifts Officer at 415-283-0324 or email@example.com
What comes with a seat dedication?
A plaque bearing your dedication will be affixed to the back of your seat once your pledge has been fulfilled and will remain there for as long as that seat is part of Robert N. Miner Auditorium. All fixed, permanent seats in auditorium are available for dedication. You will receive notification of the location of your seat in the mail.
Please note that dedication of a seat does not guarantee that specific seat assignment at SFJAZZ events, and seat sponsors must still purchase tickets for any SFJAZZ Center performances. Of course, if your seat is available for a performance, we will always try our best to accommodate your request to sit there.